TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to GoDogPro.com (the "Site"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The provision of information and services on this Site by the owners and operators of GoDogPro.com and their suppliers is subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions below.
The information contained within the "Professional Member Pages" section of our site is intended for the use of dog owners and those seeking a dog professional. Dog owners should exercise their own judgment when using our content, tools or databases.
If you are a dog owner or pet professional, you should not use the information found on this Site to replace a relationship with your veterinarian and should not rely on information from this site as professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your vet or other qualified canine healthcare provider concerning questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before starting, stopping or modifying any treatment or medication. In the case of a health emergency, seek immediate assistance from a qualified veterinarian. Never delay obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something you have or have not read on this site.
The information (including, without limitation, advice and recommendations) and services on this Site are intended solely as a general educational aid and are neither medical nor health care advice for any individual dog problem nor a substitute for medical or other professional advice and services from a qualified veterinarian familiar with your dog’s medical history. Use of this Site does not create a veterinarian-patient relationship. Nothing contained in this Site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
While GoDogPro.com attempts to keep all the information on the Site up-to-date, professional advice and knowledge change quickly, and this Site should not be considered error-free or as a comprehensive source of all information on a particular topic. GoDogPro.com makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the Site and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based upon the information and material on this Site. Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout these terms and conditions and the GoDogPro Site. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Site and materials contained in the Site.
Features and specifications of products or services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
Copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws protect the services and materials appearing on the Site. All materials on the Site may be accessed, downloaded or printed for the noncommercial purpose of scientific or educational advancement or within the scope allowable by these terms and conditions. No other use of these materials may be made without express written permission of the operators of GoDogPro. Any unauthorized use of the words or images on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
The Site includes material that is derived in whole or in part from materials that are copyrighted, including the format and layout of the Site. The copyrights are owned by GoDogPro.com, or for licensed content, the content providers.
None of the names, trademarks, service marks and logos of GoDogPro appearing on this Site may be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate GoDogPro.com’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service without the express written permission of the operators of GoDogPro. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, waiver or otherwise, any license or right of use to any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owners and operators of GoDogPro.com. This Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
GoDogPro may, at any time and from time to time, change these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting of the changed terms and conditions on the Site. You agree to review these terms and conditions periodically, and use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
This Site may contain third-party-owned content (e.g., articles, data feeds, abstracts, etc.) and may also include hypertext links to third-party-owned web sites. We provide such third party content and links as a courtesy to our users. We have no control over any third-party-owned web sites or content referenced, accessed by or available on this Site and, therefore, we do not endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third-party web sites or content or for the availability of such web sites. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY ALLEGATION THAT ANY THIRD PARTY-OWNED CONTENT (WHETHER PUBLISHED ON THIS, OR ANY OTHER, WEB SITE) INFRINGES THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY INFORMATION OR OPINION CONTAINED ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE OR CONTENT. If you link to third party sites from GoDogPro.com, we encourage you to consult the policy statements of each site you visit.
We welcome links to this web site. However, we do not wish to be linked to or from any third-party web site or link which contains:
- any information that misrepresents the nature of your relationship with our organization, or incorrect facts or data about our organization; or
- any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of GoDogPro.com; or
- any material or information of any kind, which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or
- any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
We reserve the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the web site, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
GODOGPRO.COM DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ACCESS TO THIS SITE MAY BE INTERRUPTED AND INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS MAY NOT BE ERROR-FREE. NONE OF GODOGPRO.COM, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ASSUMES ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; THEY ALSO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
GoDogPro believes that privacy is important to the success and use of the Internet. This statement sets forth GoDogPro’s policy and describes the practices that we will follow with respect to the privacy of the information of users of this site. Should you have any questions about this policy or our practices, please send us an email.
GoDogPro collects your personal information online when you voluntarily provide it to us as a professional member. If you choose to register online and create a professional profile, you may review and change your personal information by logging into your pro account. The business information you provide on your member profile is public.
- Internal Uses: We may use your personal information within GoDogPro: (1) to provide you with the services and products you request (2) to answer questions about our services; billing, payment methods or use of our website; (3) to process or collect payments for our services, (4) to conduct customer surveys; and (5) to contact you about the products and services that we offer.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties: We will not disclose any personal information to any third party (excluding our contractors to whom we may provide such information for the limited purpose of providing services to us and who are obligated to keep the information confidential), unless (1) you have authorized us to do so; (2) we are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process and/or, (3) it is necessary to protect our property rights related to this website. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information about website usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users.
- Google Analytics: GoDogPro uses the services of Google Analytics, and may use other similar services, to collect and analyze statistical data about visitors to our website. We also use Google advertising services, including a remarketing function, and may use other similar services, to arrange for you to seeGoDogPro advertisements when you visit certain third-party websites. These analytic and advertising services do not collect personally identifiable information. You may elect to opt-out of the use of non-personally identifiable data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing an add-on to your web browser. You may find out more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps,” found here. You may also opt-out of the Google AdWords service we use to serve ads, and which service also collects non-personally identifiable information, by visiting the Google Ad Settings page here.
We exercise great care to protect your personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry-standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security features that are built into our websites.
In addition, we limit GoDogPro's employees and contractors' access to personal information. Only those employees and contractors with a business reason to know have access to this information. We educate our employees about the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of customer information.
How can you help protect your information?: If you are using the GoDogPro website for which you registered and choose a password, we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of the GoDogPro website and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework: GoDogPro has certified to and complies with the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States. The Privacy Shield principles are: Notice; Choice (Consent); Accountability for Onward Transfer; Security; Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation; Access; and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability. For more information on the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield or to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GoDogPro.com and its professional members and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, servants and representatives of each from any liability, loss, claim, suit, damage, and expense (including reasonable attorneys´ fees and expenses) related to (i) your violation of these terms and conditions and (ii) your posting of material to this Site.
These terms and conditions and the resolution of any dispute related to these terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any dispute between GoDogPro.com and you related to these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of California. This Web site can be accessed from the United States and other countries worldwide. Since the laws of each State or country may differ, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. GoDogPro.com makes no representation that material on this site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These terms and conditions are effective unless and until modified as noted above, or terminated, at any time, by GoDogPro. If in the sole discretion of GoDogPro.com, you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, GoDogPro.com may terminate these terms and conditions without notice and deny you access to the Site.Contact Information
GoDogPro.com is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, in the United States of America.
Specific questions and comments should be directed to our Contact Us page. While we make every effort to respond to all emails within 1 business week, we cannot guarantee a response to every electronic communication.